Friday, April 24, 2009

A PRESIDENTIAL ENERGY POLICY NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SALE

A PRESIDENTIAL ENERGY POLICY NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SALE AT RUBICONWORKS.COM

April 24, 2009 3:00 PDT -- Due to the incredible response received to our book announcement, New World Digital has decided to make the book available for pre-sale starting today through Rubiconworks.com! Orders placed now will be the first to ship.

This is all excellent news! Now is the time to make our voice heard, and strong sales are the only way to do that. Trust me, the world is listening.

MCR

7 comments:

no1hears said...

So, do we order early here, or wait and order on Amazon to make a "bigger splash"?

If this is the only way anyone might hear, what is the best approach to reach critical mass?

It's your call...just let us know

Jenna Orkin said...

Hesperides Organica has left a new comment on your post "A PRESIDENTIAL ENERGY POLICY NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE...":

Congratulations on the publication of your new book! I just placed my order. I greatly enjoyed your seeing your speech at the PetroCollapse conference in NYC. ...

zeusij said...

I just preordered one copy for myself and one for someone who I believe it will reach home to. Thanks!

pstajk said...

Alright, I'm all signed up!

brisa said...

I have recently been introduced to Stanford Ovshinsky's Photovoltaic generated hydrogen, stored in large canisters as a metal hydide. The H can then be stored and tranported reliably. The hydrogen is released for combustion processes under low psi (225#/sq in).

Is this technology considered in your thinking? It has given me a ray of hope for the future. Hydrogen energy without the carbon.

Sebastian Ernst Ronin said...

Okay, so I've got the book plugged on two blogs and one site. Now if someone could toss me an order to generate some disposable income, I might be able to purchase a copy for myself and cover shipping:

www.abelscanes.ca

(This revolution stuff is nothing but a black hole cost factor! =:-D)

MCR said...

As the Chicago politician said, "Vote now. Vote often."

MCR