Sunday, January 07, 2007

Attorney Licensed in Any State Needed for Alabama Deposition

Can Pay Immediately

Many of you know that I have been attempting for more than a year and a half to receive my share of a Trust left behind after my father's death in May of 2005. We believe that it would be possible to settle this trust out if we can locate a licensed attorney capable of conducting one videotaped deposition of my stepmother in or near Jackson, Alabama. Expenses for this are payable directly from the Trust itself without any contest. A check can be written almost immediately. If anyone knows of any attorney capable of doing this for me please have them contact my attorney Ray Rohlman at either 646-785-0869 or to all of you for your continuing support. You'll be hearingmore from me soon.


No comments: